Gaming news for the rest of us.

Monday, November 21, 2005

Get in line

I would be very suprised to not see people standing in line already at local stores in an effort to score one of the few Xbox 360s available either at midnight or first thing tomorrow morning. I wish everyone who goes that route a lot of luck. Don't forget your blankets or your GBA/DS/PSP because it is going to be a long wait.

On an unrelated topic, I made a few slight changes to the site this morning. I changed our urls from /reviews/# to the format I use at Movie Thunder of /r#.html I think it makes things a little easier. You will probably see a mix of the two as I parse the code and change them all. Rest assured I won't be killing the old links. We will simply have duplicates for now.

http://www.snackbar-games.com/n1475.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home