Gaming news for the rest of us.

Thursday, January 12, 2006

The new DS is coming

Wayne wrote:
Rumors are flying all over the internet about this one. It's being strongly assumed that Nintendo will be unveiling the redesigned Nintendo DS next week. It's expected for a few reasons, but one of which being that there is lower stock of the DS thanks to the holidays, and as such, now would be the best time to bring it out (much like they did with the SP).

My only question is this. What could they possibly do to improve the DS, and for that matter, how could they possibly make it any smaller with everything that goes into it while keeping it as durable as it is?

I am eager to see the new design, but if it's nothing groundbreaking, then I'll be perfectly content with the standard DS that I bought myself a few months back.

http://www.snackbar-games.com/n1524.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home