Gaming news for the rest of us.

Friday, February 03, 2006

A guilty pleasure of mine

Wayne wrote:
Big fan of Diablo here. I really loved the atmosphere of the first one, and the ability to run, all the new items, and new features of the second one. I have been dreaming for a full 3D Diablo game for some time. Are we going to get one? It seems to be a possiblity.

Of course, the people they are looking for will be working with what's left of the team that was behind Diablo. Naturally, this doesn't neccesarily mean that they are working on a new Diablo game, but what the hell. I'm going to get excited anyways.

New Diablo! New Diablo! New Diablo!

Ok... now that I've gotten that out of my system, let's move on. I hope this will be a new Diablo game, but I would even go for a new Hack n Slash RPG by Blizzard.


http://www.snackbar-games.com/n1556.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home