Gaming news for the rest of us.

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

A small part of me wants World of Warcraft

Wayne wrote:
Yet I have difficulty bringing myself to pay $15 a month for one game. Of course, it would likely be the only game I would play for some time, but given how many unplayed games I have sitting on my shelf, it just doesn't seem like the best idea.

I suppose part of it is that I find online gaming to not be as fun as it should be due to there being so many immature gamers out there. Online gamer ruins things for me and is why I play single player almost exclusively.

For those World of Warcraft players out there, why should I consider picking up this game? As I said, a part of me wants to, but a part of me doesn't. Is it really worth it? Would I make the transition from being a former die-hard Diablo II player to this pretty easily? Should I just wait until October for the expansion?

Fellow Snackbarians... what should this gamer divided amongst himself do?


http://www.snackbar-games.com/n1559.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home