Gaming news for the rest of us.

Saturday, March 25, 2006

RUMOR: Multiplayer Grand Theft Auto in the works

Wayne wrote:
According to Gamestop, Rockstar North posted a press release about positions for people with networking backgrounds. While Rockstar North has done more than just Grand Theft Auto, that series is their pride and joy.

I myself have grown tired of the Grand Theft Auto series, and I was greatly disappointed when San Andreas didn't turn out to have online multiplayer as rumored. I'll admit that I only played the game for 10-15 minutes, but I just wasn't feeling it. Rockstar North finally coming out with an online multiplayer GTA game may be exactly what it takes for me to give the franchise one final spin.

http://www.snackbar-games.com/n1671.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home