Gaming news for the rest of us.

Monday, April 17, 2006

Most Addictive Game Ever!

Pretzel wrote:
I must say that I am not a fan of the PS2, but yesterday I played the most addictive game ever. Guitar Hero is the coolest game I have ever played. I would suggest that everyone go out an buy it. Invite some friends over, turn up the volume to full blast, and go nuts. This game is so much fun. I also just read on IGN's front page, that they are in the process of making Guitar Hero II. I'm all over it!

In other news, I hope everyone had a great Easter. I spent most of my day playing video games. Guitar Hero being one of them. Mike and I will have the podcast up Wednesday. We thank everyone for their feedback on the topic of downloading content. It truly helped! Thanks everyone, staye tuned!

http://www.snackbar-games.com/n1696.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home