Gaming news for the rest of us.

Friday, June 30, 2006

New Release Watch - Independence Day Edition

JoeHonkie wrote:
How can you celebrate the independence of the US on Tuesday (or not, for you out-of-towners)? Apparently you may want to do it with old games. Let's take a look, shall we?

Ultimate Board Game Classics - Playstation 2
Look, I know I use my $550+ Xbox 360 rig (had ta get the wireless thing, you see) to play Uno, but come on. I don't think this even has online play. If you're too lazy to set up a nice game of Backgammon, you may die trying to get to the store for this.

Battle for Middle Earth II - Xbox 360
I guess if you are really hurting for a console RTS, this may be what you need. It's certainly the least terrible game on my list today. I'm more of a mouse person when it comes to these, though.

Budget Game Bonanza - PC
I was looking through the PC list and I ran out of jokes about $20 games. Fortunately my failure to get Titan Quest leaves me something to look forward to next week.

More Pirates of the Carribean - Various
Yep.

It's the middle of summer. What did I expect? Even my sarcasm can't hold out during this drought. Maybe it's life's little way of letting our budgets recuperate or telling us to go outside. Or maybe you need to hit up some used games?

http://www.snackbar-games.com/n1841.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home