Gaming news for the rest of us.

Monday, July 17, 2006

Dead Rising achivements listed

JoeHonkie wrote:
Normally I wouldn't care too much about achievements for an Xbox 360 game, but this list for Dead Rising shows you how it's meant to be done. Too many games have achievement lists that are either too difficult or just an obvious afterthought (Fight Night is a great example of the latter). This set actually encourages you to be creative and muck around and explore the game.

Honestly if you're the sort of person who really is in a race to keep the highest gamerscore, I doubt I will ever understand you, but as long as the achievements in a game are fun and clever, I'm sure I will put some time into completing a bunch of them.

Dead Rising Achievements Absolutely Horrific

http://www.snackbar-games.com/n1896.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home