Gaming news for the rest of us.

Friday, August 11, 2006

Return of New Release Watch

JoeHonkie wrote:
I know I haven't done this for two weeks, but I have been busy, and they were mostly pretty boring weeks except for a game or two that we all had been hyping anyways. But it's back and it's a good week to do it, too.

Darkstar One - PC
We've had a fair trickle of info about this here spaceship game. I don't have the time for it myself, but it looks like a fairly solid effort.

99 Nights - Xbox 360
The demo should tell you everything that the reviews are saying: If you are sick of Dynasty Warriors, don't expect the great fantasy design to breathe new life into the game. I'm definitely picking it up used, though. It's been a while since I touched the genre.

Final Fantasy VII: Dirge of Cerberus - PS2
Another extension of the Final Fantasy VII epic storyline. It has recieved poor reviews, so it may be for Final Fantasy fanatics only.

Looks like there is life after Dead Rising. It should be a while before I feel the need to grab 99 Nights, though. By then it should be real cheap.

http://www.snackbar-games.com/n1975.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home