Gaming news for the rest of us.

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Playstation 3 delayed in Europe

Wayne wrote:
Wow... Sony must really hate Europe. They claim that due to a shortage of a specific part needed to make the Blu-Ray drive operable, Sony must cut back on production. They've decided what is most important to them.

We decided to focus on the Japanese and U.S. markets,


Isn't that special. This doesn't affect me in any way because I'm not interested in getting the Playstation 3, nor am I living in Europe, but I could see how some of our european Snackbar members might be a bit miffed about this.

I wonder how many times Europe can get abused by gaming companies before they completely give up. Only time will tell.

Source: MSNBC.com

http://www.snackbar-games.com/n2020.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home