Gaming news for the rest of us.

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Game or simulation? Doesn't matter to me.

Wayne wrote:
I don't know about anyone else out there, but I find that there are occasions where I can have just as much fun tooling around with a simulation of some kind as I can with a full fledged video game. Of course, I suppose that depends on what the simulation is, but being a space nut, I think I may have found the perfect one.

Gravitation 3D is a nice 3D orbital physics program that is very versatile and gives you the ability to create an entire solar system. It takes a little getting used to plugging in coordinates manually instead of point and click stuff, but once you get used to it, you can do a lot.

Of course, like most shareware, this one has an annoying purchase message on it the entire time you use it, but with a registration code being only $10 and purchasable through paypal, it's actually rather worth it.

I can't imagine I'm the only space nut out there, so if anyone else thinks they would enjoy this, give it a whirl. It's fully functional without paying a dime, so have at it. Best solar system builder I've ever used, 3D or not.

http://www.snackbar-games.com/n1534.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home