Gaming news for the rest of us.

Monday, April 24, 2006

Full Spectrum Warrior: Ten Hammers

I never got a chance to play the original Full Spectrum Warrior, but I did spend quite a bit of time playing Ten Hammers last night on my Xbox. Typically tactical military games are really not my thing, but I gave Ten Hammers a shot anyway. Coming from a run and gun type background I really had a hard time adapting to the strategic squad based gameplay. While the game really isn't appealing to me in that sense the realism is just amazing. When a soldier goes down you can drag him behind cover or carry him back to get medical help. So far I am enjoying it and a full review is on the horizon from me or one of the other staff writers.

If you haven't checked out FSW: Ten Hammers you can do so here.

http://www.snackbar-games.com/n1704.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home