Gaming news for the rest of us.

Friday, April 21, 2006

Say it ain't so!

JoeHonkie wrote:
I love Command and Conquer as a series. I love it dearly. But the news of a 3rd entry in the main series is very dissapointing to me, because as far as I can tell, none of the original staff are going to be involved in it.

For those of you who don't know, the studio that made all of the original Command and Conquer games, Westwood, was broken up by EA while they were working on the original 3rd game to the series. Much of the old staff have moved on to form Petroglyph, who made Star Wars: Empire at War.

I don't have much faith in the series without Westwood. The one non-Westwood C&C game, Generals, wasn't awful, but it certainly lacked the magic I had come to expect from the series. I'm hoping for the best and fully expecting the worst here, folks.

Source: Kotaku

http://www.snackbar-games.com/n1701.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home